Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2
Money Does Matter
Let’s Study Together
Imagine studying twelve Biblical principles that relate to money. One each month. The first is, “The earth is the Lord’s, the world and everything in it belongs to Him.” Each monthly bible study includes a downloadable packet providing weekly lessons to study on your own and review at the end of the month. StudTogetherying the Word of God transforms your mind – and that results in changed behavior.
This is a study of Biblical Principles on Money and how we can be good stewards of the resources God has provided for us. There are twelve Biblical Principles that we study.
First, we look at each verse to see what the verse literally means.
Second, we look at each verse in its context in the Bible. We consider who the verse was written to and what it meant during that time.
Third, We look at each verse and how it applies to our finances today.
At the end of each class, you will have a list of verses to study on the topic each week and a private online discussion group.
How Does It Work?
- Click Schedule Now (below) to register for the class. You will recieve email with the class materials on the class start date.
- Read through the Bible verses and the materials for each of three weeks.
- Pray that God would teach you all that He has for you through this Bible Study.
- Continue to study the extra verses that are available for the month.
- Join in the Zoom Meeting (week four) to share those things that you have learned as we grow and encourage each other. We meet from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Apply what you have learned to your life and to your finances.
- Repeat. There is a new Biblical principle each month.
Join us now!